- All cases set in Precinct Two, which are against a Juvenile/Minor are handled on a case by case basis, therefore, there is no set fine available.
- A Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany the Juvenile/Minor on an Arraignment hearing. This is also true for 18-20 years of age on MIPs.
- All resets of court dates must be done in person.
- Failure to comply with any portion of a Court Order may be referable to Bexar County Juvenile Probation.
- Your child may be ordered to complete counseling or a Tobacco or Alcohol Awareness Class. See Helpful Numbers for a list of agencies that provide this service. Please call and verify costs (if any).
- If your child has been ordered to complete community service, YOU (the parent) are responsible to find a non-profit agency for your child to volunteer the court ordered hours. A non-profit agency will have a Tax I.D. number that lists them as a non-profit agency. If you have any questions - please call our Court (BEFORE YOU CHILD WORKS ANY HOURS) and we will assist you in determining if the agency qualifies as a not for profit agency.